Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
yeah, wait it out. I bought a set only used on the dyno once. 400.00 shipped. Otherwise, tqs.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
I have loads of these in stock. Pm'ed you a price for a brand spankin new set that is comparable to what these dudes are paying for used.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Site sponsors have had some very good deals on dual exhausts in the past, especially the DMC's.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i could buy a set for say $550 brand new shipped to me, is that a deal worth jumping on or should i still wait it out and find some cheaper?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if i had a pc5, dmc force 4 duals and monster intake w/no lid everything else stock as far as the motor goes, how big of a performance gain should i see with all that? Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I'm buying a set tomorrow after work.. same boat your in, trying to find the cheapest place

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Do it! For a new set thats awesome....

On a side note dnm with my mods in my sig I was spankin ltz 450s with internal mods yesterday at LS ;)

·
4,451 Posts
By the way dnm don't wanna advertise tqs price they can get in trouble just fyi

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Have you found them cheaper than $550 if so will you pm me the website/location? Thanx
I'll be sure and do that if I find anything cheaper.. so far not

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no way i would not list anybodies price on here no matter whose it is. i never said it was tqs or any other vendor for that matter. I may be an individual that is selling a pair on here to me....

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanx dude i really appreciate it but i figure if someone wants to announce a price they will its none of my business... 8)

·
4,451 Posts
Very true! That price is good and only a little more than I bought my used set for! (my fiance actually got them for me for Christmas :thumbsup:)

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very true! That price is good and only a little more than I bought my used set for! (my fiance actually got them for me for Christmas :thumbsup:)
well MERRY CHRISTMAS to you. i got my shocks done wiigstyle for my birthday and i guess my duals too LOL yeah baby!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
pretty nice gains man. i have the exact set up you just listed. Its awesome, the black force 4's look great on my bike. and sound unreal. go for it. i got it all from TQS..... nothin but awesome things to say about that company.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts