Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a custom map that 1WILDLX gave to me and wanted to see if anyone needs a custom MAP for the DMC Duals,Pro Design and PCIII. I have permission from 1WILDLX.

Also does anyone want to trade DMC Duals MAP's to compare?

Let me know.

Thanks,

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look forward to it!

·
Registered
144 Posts
this is the setup that I will most likely be running, can you PM me?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PPP

pm me your email and I will email you the MAP

lerea3 said:
this is the setup that I will most likely be running, can you PM me?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey man call me when you get a chance my phone died and i lost everyones number.Thanks jeremy

·
Registered
103 Posts
superchargemyride said:
I have a custom map that 1WILDLX gave to me and wanted to see if anyone needs a custom MAP for the DMC Duals,Pro Design and PCIII. I have permission from 1WILDLX.

Also does anyone want to trade DMC Duals MAP's to compare?

Let me know.

Thanks,
:eek: I would love to get a copy as I just got my kit fitted :thumbsup:
DMC Dual's - PCIII plug-in & GYTR Air cleaner kit.
As I mostly ride 50% Sand dunes 40% Bush & 10% Track (Motorcross)
I went for a small ride on the weekend and it felt great , heaps of bottom end to mid range (450 Eater) :lol: With the LTE tune & Pro cleaner with No lid. When I checked the Plugs it was very dark sooty colour :3question: With the Lid on to by the way.

So 1WildLX tune would be a God send :clap:

·
Registered
144 Posts
PM sent :thumbsup:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The DMC custom MAP was sent to everyone that asked for it. Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Greg

·
Registered
103 Posts
superchargemyride said:
The DMC custom MAP was sent to everyone that asked for it. Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Greg
:3question: I don't seem to of recieved it , Can you let me know if you sent it!

Cheers Tyson

·
Registered
103 Posts
GYTRrider said:
Oic10z it sounds like your running rich, try taking the cover off of your air box. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :unsure: :)
Will try this weekend

·
Registered
16 Posts
I will be doing the same mods too but im in Australia.I have a mate that will send me his custom map for the same mods.I have heard that the American maps for PCM III will be no good over here as our weather is different.

·
Registered
103 Posts
ozraptor said:
I will be doing the same mods too but im in Australia.I have a mate that will send me his custom map for the same mods.I have heard that the American maps for PCM III will be no good over here as our weather is different.
I brought my PCIII from the states and uploaded the tune for LTE Duals,Pro air cleaner and I live in Western Australia where it'S 30 to 47Deg C THIS TIME OF YEAR and if anything it runs fat :3question: So I'm going to try ForceFed's tune with was tune in Perth by a Local GURU :woot:

·
Registered
305 Posts
rapor700 said:
Hello I'm looking fo rhte mapping for the DMC exhaust for my raptor 700r

Can you help me
You need to give him your email so he can send it to you. You can do one of 1 things. Post your email, send him a PM with your email, or update your personal info with you email adress and allow people to email you.
Please do one of the following and im sure you will get the map your looking for.

You can also go to power commander website and get the LTE exhaust map to hold you over.

Ps. if you post your email even I or others that have already got this map can send it you quicker.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If anyone needs the DMC Duals, Pro Design (lid off) and PCIII custom MAP, you need to pm me your email address. If you use the MAP, I would like to hear what you thought of the MAP.

Thanks, Greg

·
Registered
305 Posts
superchargemyride said:
If anyone needs the DMC Duals, Pro Design (lid off) and PCIII custom MAP, you need to pm me your email address. If you use the MAP, I would like to hear what you thought of the MAP.

Thanks, Greg
Thanks Greg.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts