Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using the search, but, I found very little information about tuning my DMC EFI controller. Can someone help... How different is this controller compared to the Dobeck? Is it basically a Dobeck 2 ?

I am running the lid off, the sparky out and I am set at 2.5,3.5 and 1.5 . I didn`t mess around with the mode 4 and 5 yet. Seems to run better than stock and I found the sound output great, not too loud. Has anyone dynoed with similar mods?

Thans for your help.

·
Registered
87 Posts
yeah its the same as all of the dobeck gen III controllers (supplied to alba, hmf, trinity, and a couple others) they switched from the 4 pots to 3 buttons.

this is how i'm running mine: although i haven't really gone "riding" with these setting yet to really get the feel. just up and down the road.

stage 1: 1
stage 2: 2.5
stage 3: 2.5

supposedly you're not supposed to mess with 4 and 5 until internal mods.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys, I will play around with it this week end.

So nobody got this set up dynoed or raced with the sparky out against a piped one. Just curious. I guess i have to find someone to race this week end...

I think it might be suprising how it perform like this against a 96 Db pipe. We don`t ear much about it since the pipe manufacturer want us to buy their hardware instead of being happy with a modified stock set up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.