Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a problem with DMC Afterburners seperating where the header meets the slip on piece that has the heat shield attached? I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it cause I had to fix it on the trail. But it was just weird, I've never heard of anyone having this problem or had this problem myself. I took that whole side of the exhaust off and reinstalled it, seems to working well now, I just don't see how this could of happened.

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I swear if theres a way to break something I'll find it!

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well if you keep it out of the ditches things tend to fall off less:rofl:
hahaha!

Funny thing is, I was going up this trail that had about 6 water breaks in it, getting about 6-8 feet of air off each one. I mean I was straight hauling ass too. Then when I got to the top I decided to go piss out the gallon of blood I just beat into my system. When I got done I hopped back on and started it up and noticed my Raptor turned into drag mode running open header. lol

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
hahaha!

Funny thing is, I was going up this trail that had about 6 water breaks in it, getting about 6-8 feet of air off each one. I mean I was straight hauling ass too. Then when I got to the top I decided to go piss out the gallon of blood I just beat into my system. When I got done I hopped back on and started it up and noticed my Raptor turned into drag mode running open header. lol
That sounds fun, yeah i haven't heard of the pipes separating right there before but knowing how you like to wreck into ditches im sure its its just limited to you:D you should save up your money and come out here to go to the dunes (no ditches) its a blast, im going to glamis friday so hurry up:thumbsup:

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds fun, yeah i haven't heard of the pipes separating right there before but knowing how you like to wreck into ditches im sure its its just limited to you:D you should save up your money and come out here to go to the dunes (no ditches) its a blast, im going to glamis friday so hurry up:thumbsup:
I'd love to ride the dunes, I have a few friends that been before and they said its a blast. I'd end up getting myself killed out there lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts