Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again,,, now with a new problem,,,they pop up one after another,,,well,well hope somebody can help me with a solution.....

My bike is lowered front and rear and when I put on the force 4 duals the gap between the lower bend of the pipe and the chain is very little,,,and when I sit on it's even smaller,,and when I hit just a little bump on the street the chain hits the pipe

I've already made a hole in it that I will fix,,but I need a solution so it doesn't happen again.....

I've seen pics of low raptors with force 4 on them,,,what did you guys do??
are there any special bracket out there I can get a hold on??

Please help

·
Registered
156 Posts
im running the force 4's as well.. mine lightly scrubs but nothing that i hope will cause any major wear.. I have called and talked to the guys at DMC before and they are awesome. I say make the call. if anything the maybe would hook you up with a new header pipe. When I got my pipe they didnt include any stickers so I sent a e mail and said come on.. for that price hook me up.. I got a reply the next day asking for my home address. a few days later I got a sheet of about dozen stickers 3 feet by 2 feet and then some of the smaller 3 inch ones.. They hooked me up sweet. whats the harm from making the call..

·
Registered
216 Posts
do you have the first set of Force 4's that DMC came out with or the newer improved set? I could see how you could have these problems with the first set because the header pipes wrap all over the place with both headers traveling along the same side of the quad. The newer set has the headers travel one on each side. I have had both and the newer set fit perfect for me with no clearance issues. The first set requirred tons of tweeking to get them to fit decently.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the latest dmc's,,,but all force 4 have pipes on each side that's what makes them force 4,,the ones where the pipes are on the same side is called afterburner...

have gotten the hole welded now and decided to lift the bike in the rear until I find a solution to this,,,,will have my rear spring for rebuild soon maybe that will help some..

I didn't get any stickers as well and I totally agree to that price and it says in the ad with stickers,,,and no stickers in the package :( only thing is I live in Norway and it's usually me that ends up paying for the shipping and customs,,,,so that's why I try to order as many parts that I need from the same place,,,,,and for me I think that would be the most expensive stickers ever...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts