Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you running DMC Force 4s what grab bar have you found that will work with the cans?

I bought a proarmour race grab bar and it hits the mounting brackets on the cans.

I could mill material out of the grab bar, about an inch, and clear but then I saw that the exhaust outlet of the cans is maybe an inch or two away from the rear portion of the grab bar. Will this heat being directed right at the bar cause problems with the paint?

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well for any one who later may search this it is fixable, so to speak, with a bridgeport I was ably to adapt the pro armour grab bar to fit the dmc exhaust by it.

It is really quite simple and have pictures if someone is interested.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i have a pro armor grab bar with dmcs and you just kinda have to muscle em in to place is what i noticed.... and they work fine and i didnt have to mess with my grab bar at all

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a pro armor grab bar with dmcs and you just kinda have to muscle em in to place is what i noticed.... and they work fine and i didnt have to mess with my grab bar at all
I looked at just forcing it in there but I didn't want the grab bar to ride on top of the dmc exhaust mount. With simple machining it fit great. Just my experience though others may work fine with a little forcing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts