Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my raptor to start and run but now it does not want to idle without gas. I am thinking of changing the oil and the plug but I think the problem is with my fuel controller.
Mods: Proflo air filter
DMC comp 4 afterburners duals
DMC EFI fuel controller

My question is what is the proper settings for this fuel controller? i read some other threads where people posted codes for setups similar to mine but none exactly like mine, and im pretty sure there is someone out there who knows.
My current settings are
Mode 1: 3
Mode 2: 4
Mode 3: 2

Checked my spark and its wicked blackened and and its a new that i just put in. If it isnt the fuel controller what could be the problem? i just took it out of storage drained all the old fuel, filled it with new 93 mixed in with a little degummer type additive. It idled for like 3 min on its own perfectly without hiccuping and then died. havent been able to get it to idle like that again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I researched some more and I found that my fuel controller is a rebranded dobeck.I'm not sure if it is a gen2 or gen3 but it has 5 settings you can tune.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

Try this link:

https://www.dmc-on-line.com/PDF/EFI-Raptor-Rhino-700.pdf

DMC's factory default settings are (for Raptor 700 - otherwise stock, with the additions of their Dual Afterburner Comp 4's + K&N c/w Velosity stack + DMC's own EFI controller:

Mode 1 (Green) 3
Mode 2 (Yellow) 5
Mode 3 (Red ) 4

I've got the same set up - my header pipes glow just when warming up, sat at idle for a few minutes! Have you noticed this?

Anyway, download it all from the above link - hope this helps!

·
Registered
44 Posts
You can fowl the plug real easy by running to rich at idle or any where I have done a couple times when I first got my controller. get a new spark plug and dont go so rich.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts