Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Louder don't mean faster or mire power but it will get you more attention for sure could be good and bad. I personally run DMC Force 4's love em. I got buddy's that run monsters barkers and LTE's but I love my DMC's.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I don't know what your looking for with the louder statement but i will tell you the force 4's imo opinion aren't loud they have a awesome deep tone that sounds great!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I don't know what your looking for with the louder statement but i will tell you the force 4's imo opinion aren't loud they have a awesome deep tone that sounds great!
yeah they sound awesome, not ear drum popping but they have great tone. Also they mount up really nice

·
Registered
448 Posts
The barkers are loud without the quit cores in that for sure, even with them in they run 94db, sound awesome when I punch it too. I haven't heard the other since I don't know anyone with a raptor besides me

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
I have heard all 3 (monster, barker, and DMC) and a far as just sound goes I like DMC the best, then monster pipe 2nd, however I like the deep beat to them not how loud they are.

·
Registered
615 Posts
IMO, the barkers are the loudest, I think the LTE's sound the best overall though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My father has Barker and they are very loud! I have sparks exhaust and its not as loud

·
Registered
587 Posts
Monsters LOL.

·
Registered
49 Posts
IMO i really like the sound of the barkers, they are less loud at idle and they look better. I own DMC and no complains at all, great sound , fit, finish better price. You cant go wrong with ether or

1 - 13 of 13 Posts