Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sure this has been asked, but i couldnt find the thread! im somwhat new to the forums, curious if i get a GYTR fmf powercor 4 muffler slipon (stock header) and a GYTR High flow airfilter. curious if i would need a fuel controller?

also am i wasting my money on just a slip on? or should i save the $$ and buy a full sytem in the future.

(im only 19 years old all my money went to my 2011 raptor)

thanks guys, love this forum!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yes you will need a programmer. Money is tight for me also, there are lots of good used pipes and fuel controllers on the forum here so if your looking for performance at a good price I would save your $$$$$ and check out the parts for sale section often. I got a full alba system on here shipped for $125 now im just waiting to install it until I get a fuel controller.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Any time you are modifing the quad from stock you are going to need a fuel controller. This way you are getting the optimal performance for the parts you have installed. You can even see improvement on a stock setup. But your gains in HP/TQ come from the parts you install. The fuel tuner is making sure you have the best fuel delivery for those new parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts