Raptor Forum banner

Do u have to have a fuel continued when running a full exhaust system

700 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  dunejunkie24 
#1 ·
I have recently bought an 07 raptor 700 and I'm looking for an exhaust I'm kinda iffy about the dual system cause if the fuel continued is it really needed or can u run it with out it and do anyone know a good slip on that will be deep toned and loud cause that's all I'm really lookin for I'm not racing it it's just a farm raptor to have fun on and I want it to be loud so any suggestions I'm all ears

#3 ·
With a full exhaust or duals you will for sure need a Fuel Controller. I recomend the PC5 or PC3. There the same thing just the 5 is a newer version and smaller. If you go with duals you wont regret it. The barkers and monsters sound awesome.

If you run a slip on you should be fine without a controller. All slip on's do is sound you wont notice any power gains if thats what your looking for.

#4 ·
Hey, I got a full single system Team Alba Racing exhaust and fuel programmer that goes with it for $235 shipped I'll sell you. It's used but still very functional and loud as Hell. I'm going to posting it up in the forsale section in a few days, but if your interested just let me know.

#5 ·
Thanks I might look into that but atvracer30 all I really want is LOud so a slip on its what I'm leaning to it's plenty if power I don't wanna add more cause my parents likes riding it also so any suggestions on certain slip on u would recommend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.