Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering how many of you guys have full coverage insurance??? on the rappy i mean... i only ask this because i hear many of you getting your rappys stolen and somtimes never recovered.. I do have full coverage. this covers theft, fire, vandilism, collision, comprehensive, medical payments, and property damage.. dont ask why i have so much coverage but my bank said i had to have it to get a loan... so i would hate for my baby to get stolen, but atleast i will get it back some how even if it is a check...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Interesting thread.... I too am curious what everyone is doing! What kind of policy is the ride covered under (home owner, auto, etc...)? Who carries the policy (Farmers, Geico, AllState)? What kind of coverage have you guys seen and more importantly ...how much coin does it set you back?

·
Registered
130 Posts
i got full coverage after a freind got his brand new yfz450 that he had 3 days got stolen. it only cost me 240.00 a year.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
since i started this thread ill answer too... i think i pay like 300.00 a year. and iam thru american family ins.. and it is under auto/ motorcycle... but inst it sad we have to insure our toys just to not loose out because some bastard has sticky fingers..

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have mine insured I think I pay about $350 a year for my rappy and my boys 400EX together

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
dizheafta said:
my insurance is a shotgun right next to my bed :thumbsup:
how much coverage does that provide during fire or accident :grin_nod:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've got the following from State Farm:

25/50/25 B.I.P.D
2k Med.
250 ded.
25/50 U.M.

$185.20/ year

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Yup mine is $28.00 full coverage a month. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
I am through American Family with:
Bodily Injury Liability $50,000 Per person
Per occurance $100,000
Property damage $50,000
Comp
Collision
Uninsured 50/100
Underinsured 50/100
Additional Equipment $3000.00
@$320.00 per 700 per year
@$230.00 for the YFZ450
The cost difference was $48.00 per year to upgrade to the 50/100 coverage from the 25/50 coverage. if you are young and don't have property etc. 25/50 would be better than nothing but if you own your home or have any kind of assetts get the good coverage. If your out playing and lose control of your bike and it hits someone, you can easily use up your 100k policy. Since I bought the bikes new, this is a full replacement policy for 18 months if stolen or destroyed by fire. It was $16.00 per year to add the additional equipment of 3k to replace aftermarket goodies, no questions asked, just have a receipt if stolen.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Good post by the way.........

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thankx man. just never saw this ever posted.. makes me feel tingly inside that i did somthing good..

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
07raptorgytr said:
thankx man. just never saw this ever posted.. makes me feel tingly inside that i did somthing good..

yeah,you just havn't been around long enough :grin_nod:,.i think insurance info has been asked about at least 2 more times...but it's still good to hear current rates.. :thumbsup:
and who has what so i know who's raptor to steal without feeling to bad :grin_nod: ;)
jk whores don't go and sleep on your rappy 2night

·
Registered
497 Posts
Come on by and try to steal from the guy who steals for a living!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
headingnorth said:
Come on by and try to steal from the guy who steals for a living!
that's it', i'm going to use YOUR own tow truck to get it!! :grin_nod: then you'll be out 2 rigs!!!
....that'd be a hell of a challange, stealing from the pros!!
:thumbsup: :lol: :help:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yep full coverage, and believe it or not i was offered road side assistance :3question: it was a cool thought though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
You'll have better luck with reporappy. he usually leaves his door tools lying in the bed of his repo truck, parked in his driveway. I bet his garage door opener is on his visor as well. He's a pud.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I just went with the package the dealer offered me. It just covers against theft. I also did the GAP insurance as well on the loan just in case. Have hear horrow stories about the value of somthing and what people owe on it being significantly different. My main concern was theft though, had one quad stolen from me a few years back.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
headingnorth said:
You'll have better luck with reporappy. he usually leaves his door tools lying in the bed of his repo truck, parked in his driveway. I bet his garage door opener is on his visor as well. He's a pud.

hahahaha, he' s going to love this post then!, ahahahah,. 2 funny, you should fuck with him just for shits-n-grins...oh man i'm 2 evil...better not listen to me, the good angel didn't show up on the other shoulder :grin_nod:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts