Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride almost every weekend and when I lean into corners my feet are limited to how far they move by the short footpeg. Does anyone have this problem and does longer pegs help?? I find myself riding the ball of my foot on the end of the footpeg where it flips up,,Not too stable.....Where is a good place to buy them? I have nerf bars and GYTR Heel guards, but that shouldn't interfere right? I have seen the bolt on extentions but I don't want them. Thanks

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I have never had this problem before. Guess I just ride a little different than you. I do have the AC blackline nerf bars and the pegs on them are wider and longer than the stock ones. It actually took me a little to get used them. I did notice you have nerf bars already, but it might be worth looking into. That said I have never had anything from AC racing fit perfectly, always had to tweak it to fit.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Check out Pro armor peg maximisers. Cheap and easy and work great. Pics of them in my project pics in media. I like them alot and I think they were less than $45

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DrDsRaptor said:
Check out Pro armor peg maximisers. Cheap and easy and work great. Pics of them in my project pics in media. I like them alot and I think they were less than $45
I will look into the maximizers, my only concern is that the stock kick up at the end of the peg will still be there and not allow my foot to slide out any further without picking up my foot every time. At the dunes we cat and mouse around tight turns, up and down, back and forth, trying to loose the guy behind, it is agressive riding and a LOT of leaning for tight turns, I need longer pegs to catch this friend of mine. 8)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
The Pro armor work for me and I ride aggressive as anyone. The bigger kick up allows you to push outward on the outside peg to help get the back end around turns.

·
Registered
12 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
The Pro armor work for me and I ride aggressive as anyone. The bigger kick up allows you to push outward on the outside peg to help get the back end around turns.
I thought you got so much traction on your quad because of that stick you pushed up through the underside of your seat...

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DrDsRaptor said:
Maybe I need to try a set of the pro armor's, it sounds like you are happy with them and have put them to the test. :)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Bikeless said:
DrDsRaptor said:
I thought you got so much traction on your quad because of that stick you pushed up through the underside of your seat...
Okay if you have more to say spill it now, because your info is useless and I would like to get it out of the way now. However I have a sneaky suspicion either I know you and you are playing around or you are extremely jealous. I would say both. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe it's an inside joke or something, but I am confused about the "stick pushed up under the seat" comment, --That is a strange comment ---> .... :wtf:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Yeah I am not really sure the person is new and hasn't revealed if I know him yet. :confused: There are a couple of friends who it could be just trying to F with me. Or it could just be some douchebag starting shit. If that's the case I invite him to take it to the woods.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I only had the foot peg problem with the right side peg so I ground off the kick up two days after the quad was new and havent looked back.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice, I bet that does help a lot--- not having the kickup in the way. Does your foot slide off the end ever?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts