Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just have a suggestion. Would it be possible for everyone who is running a Dobeck post their settings. I am sure it will help people like me who are new to this get a good starting point on their tuning.

·
Registered
841 Posts
5 7 3:30 7
HMF Sport slip on
K&N filter, outerwears cover
Lid on

·
Registered
98 Posts
4, 8.30, 5, 8

HMF full system
Pro flow intake with K and N - Lid off, Outerwears on

Might wait for a few more posts, but i think i'll turn my 2nd pot down a little, see how it goes anyway :crazy:

·
Registered
340 Posts
4 8 4 9

Sparks intake, Sparks X-6 full exhaust system, lid off.

Frank

·
Registered
26 Posts
depending on where you live, climate, elevation, as well as different pipes/ air filters etc the settings are going to be different, what i did was go a step richer than the dobeck recomendations and fine tuned from there- spend about a day or so tuning it, checking the plug until you get it just right.-maybe thats not the easiest way to do it but it worked for me

·
Registered
767 Posts
FYI there is already this exact thread in the archived section. maybe a mod can merge these?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just installed my dobeck and hmf full ballance carbon fiber pipe. Runnig no lid and gytr intake with k and n and outerware. But it will not start think that i fouled the plug, any help. :3question:

·
Registered
5 Posts
You might want to read http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=8295.0

I think you have posted a note to this forum. You probably need a new plug. I learned the hard way too! Good luck.

My concern is reading the little dials on the dobeck. What the heck are the little numbers (3 2 1)across the bottom of each of the four dials? At first I thought that was indicating the numbers of the little tick marks on the dial. But there is no way that can be. As a normal clock is laid out........I have a starting (or ending) dot at the 11:00 position and another dot at the 1:00 position. Which is what and where do you start? Is the 11:00 the 1 spot or is 1:00 the 1 spot?

HELP!

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
When you are lookin at the dials the 1:00 is the 1:00 like on a clock. If you are at 6 on one of the dials then the arrow will be pointing straight down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does somebody knows the settings for my setup

Spark arrestor removed
moose intake
air lid removed

I already send a mail to dobeck but they don't answer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts