Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this board, i have a 06 raptor with a slip on Dr. R slip on pipe and a Mod Quad K&N. I ordered a Dobeck TFI box and it will be here tommorow, all the settings i have seen for the Dobeck are for Full Exahust systems. Does anyone have settings for a slip on application? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :help:
Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
93 Posts
If you remove your airbox lid, we will have similar mods. My Dobeck settings are in my signature.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, my air box lid is already removed i just forgot to mention that. oops... how much more power did you gain with that box? Thank You for your help
Ryan

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey no problem bud. I can't tell you how much of a difference the box made because I did the box, HMF, and ProDesign all at the same time before I had ever even ridden the quad when it was still brand new.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks again, i just got done installing and testing everything out and it works great and has a ton more power :thumbsup:
Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
4:7:4:9

·
Registered
93 Posts
I kinda wondered about my third number... seems like all the others I've seen are 3-4. They told me to go to 8. Not sure why.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts