Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the local Dynojet, this TFi works great- got my A/F 12.7-13.0 across the board. When I first strapped her down It was pig rich at 11.7 and started leanin her out until I started loosing torque and backed it back down until I had a happy medium....which is at 12.7-13.0. I can get more HP above this but I loose that amount in torque so its something I was expecting(cars do the same thing). Power #s now.....well Im very satisfied ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
"my "experience after a lot of mapping with my wideband is that for best torque aim at 12,5-13,0 and for best hp 13.0-13,3 a/f...i know there are other opinions but this is my experience :grin_nod:... in the high torque rpm range i set it at lower a/f and when torque drops off at higher rpm =higher a/f (upper rpm range)

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
sikraptor700 said:
now what are the damn numbers you are running :mad: :mad: :mad: :lol:
OK, Ive been threatened:
54.91rwhp/50.16rwtq, I gained 8rwhp/9rwtq at 5K rpm 8)
:lol: It was only a matter of time Veloci! :)

.... Damn kids.... :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I talked to a good 5 companies that do the Raptors and all pretty much said that the average big 3 modded 700R on the stock knobbies put down mid 40s, some being upper 40s, and a internally modded one(11:1 and cam) puts down low 50s with some being mid. Slicks or "dyno" tires will get me 60rwhp or close and thats cool and all but I dont ride around on slicks ;)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
geez, so it seems that doing the 734 with the 10.75 isnt really gaining much peak hp over keeping it stock bore with 11.1. Probably just get a hole bunch of torque, and probably gain low end hp with the 734 is all......

RF shows 62hp and 58ftlbs with the 734 10.75.1, stage I web, and porting.

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was thinkin the same thing boom, sure I coulda sleeved it bigger and got the JE piston thats 105.5mm but I thought it would be just as cool to have a true 700cc under the tank. I believe with the right cam profile I will be 60rwhp on the stock knobbies which in my oppinon is outlandish amounts of power. I will say that I will have the stock cam for a while since this thing rips beyond all belief as it sits. Since I got home Ive rode it about a half hour and out on the road in front of the house I can be 1/4 throttle in 4th and while Im standing up stab the gas and she will go skyward with absolutly no help from me exept from the thumb :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
SWWWWWEEET!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Post up the original picture to your signature. I'll update it... and make it look a little better than it currently is. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.