Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 GYTR that I am about to order a Dr D exhaust for but the Dynojet website does not have a map for this specific exhuast. What to do? And Right now I do not feel like shelling out the coin to have it professionally dynoed. Any suggestions. Should one of the combinations for another exhaust be pretty close?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really. I have hooked up a PCIII to a gsxr 750 and slightly adjusted it from the downloaded map.

·
Registered
899 Posts
You might get one that is close. In all the pcIII posts I've read even the maps for exact mod aren’t spot on anyway because all bikes are individuals and chances are you will have to adjust a little anyway. That’s why all the Dobeck #s are different. Bone up on sparkplug colors and just feel and listen to your motor at different throttle positions and adjust accordingly.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Rocket Factory does have a map for a full system dr. d and slip-on. Make sure to specify intake system, Lid on or off.

The cost is $60.00 and includes two changes free if needed.

We can email it to you.

Thanks
775-786-1372

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
Send me your E-mail address and I will send you one! for the DR D FUll trinity intake and pcIII

MIke

1 - 7 of 7 Posts