Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my Alba pro pegs except for the net. They help keep most of the sticks from getting me but at least a couple of times a ride I'm still getting stuck by a stick or two, SO RUDE!!! I try to do all I can to avoid them but still they insist on trying to impale me. Something with a full bottom that has drain slots or holes would be a dream...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have seen them so I know someone makes them, or used to make them. Could always have someone weld aluminum plate where the netting is.

·
Registered
Purple 2003 Raptor 660, .05 over bore, FMF slip on, Fullflight +2 A Arms
92 Posts
I have never seen or heard on solid bottom nerf bars. When you find them update us. Can't imagine them looking to bad.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Definitely interested, i have one that needs new nets right now

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
VIP
1,068 Posts
The only company I remember making them is PRM, but the owners decided to retire after 35 years and shut down in 2017.

This is what they look like.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system Automotive design

A little research shows that all of the PRM jigs for all products were purchased by the owner of ARSFX. I would try contacting the owner Chris and see if they plan on making more. I know if they have enough interest in a certain product , they will make them.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx, I've googled the crap out of it and not found one place that makes them.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saving that for if I can't find a set made that way. I have to ride every week, don't want to play fabricator if I don't have to :) My thought was to make a plate that attaches with net material at the net mounts so you can run it either way. Sure one of the fab shops here in town could punch a few dimples in a plate then I would just have to cut them to form and add the slots for the net attachments. I just need something to keep the sticks from trying to stab me.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I had these on my first quad. I bought it like this. It worked siprisingly well the only thing that bothered me was that when you had to do a quick manouver or something your foot just slipped off from it. It would be way better to put the plate in the middle of pipe instead above it.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A Sky Jet with custom heat shield, you don't see many of those. Yes I think the plate located where the nets are would be best, think your setup with the plate bolted to the bottom would be better than on the top.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts