Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
search it there is a couple guys with them.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
So refering to your question i just sent an e-mail to Trail Tech i should have an answer during the day! Ill post it up for you!

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
No, the trailtech software does not run on a Mac

http://trailtech.net/ride_leader.html

System Requirements:
Windows Operating System, any version.
Recommended Internet Explorer version 7.0 or newer.

You also cannot use the voyager software updater with a Mac.

But, you can simply edit the map files on whatever platform you like and put them on the microSD card.

Here is a list of GPX editor programs, including options for mac and other home and mobile operating systems.

http://www.topografix.com/gpx_resources.asp

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
You could run a windows interface made for your Mac. You can find em on torrent sites and download it with UTorrent application. Im thinking of BTjunkie.org as a good torrent site.

It should explain how you can do it. There should be alot to choose from then it should work maybe as a double boot up possibility. Boot with windows or boot with MAC OS. Ive seen it before. Might be a simple fix for you guys! Need some more info on torrents you can PM me ill do my best to help its been awhile since i downloaded stuff on the internet because my power supply took a dump a while back and havent had the money to buy a new one. But im here for you...

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Heres what i got for e-mail and what i replied:

Ok so i guess ill have to double boot the Mac with a windows OS Mac compatible this way it will work or another kind of OS running in conjunction with the Mac OS. Its a little bit more problems for computer noobs but ill get them there. Thank you for the speedy reply!

Thanks again you guys ROCK!!!

Camil

>>> On 5/27/2011 at 12:47 pm, in message <[email protected]>, Tech Support <[email protected]> wrote:

I am sorry but our program is currently not compatible with Mac.

On 5/27/2011 2:50 AM, Camil Cléroux wrote:
I tried to look it up, but no answers. Can i edit the gps maps etc with my Mac?

Thank you

Camil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts