Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
modquad radaitor gaurd.
me and my dad both got these. they would not fit out of the package and when i caled them they said that they can be bent daring shiping and just nedd reshaped some. we got them to fit and found the worst problem today when it rubed a hole in my dad radaitor.
they will be geting a phone call tomaro about this.
ps. it was not just his mine was rubed on to lucky it is ok for now.
they beter take care of this for us; i mean you buy somthing for protecktion and it destoyes the item it protecing that is BS.

·
Registered
314 Posts
im afraid i would have to make someone cry uncontrolably.. :confused:

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I was leary of mod quad any way. I bought an air filter adaptor for my warrior from them and it was way off.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
modquad makes some great products. I wouldnt judge them by just a couple radiator covers. Im sure they will take care of it as they have excellent customer service.

·
Registered
103 Posts
techquadshop said:
modquad makes some great products. I wouldnt judge them by just a couple radiator covers. Im sure they will take care of it as they have excellent customer service.
I'd judge them once they get back to you, As a company is only as good as their product...and there warranty.

If they told you to bend it back into shape then they own the problem.... ::)

Just my 2cents worth :thumbsup:

·
Registered
751 Posts
I didnt really understand that.. im guessing dont buy it. :3question:

·
Registered
103 Posts
06RAPPY700R said:
I didnt really understand that.. im guessing dont buy it. :3question:
:3question:

·
Registered
581 Posts
First of all I don't like mod quad, since I bought their gas cap for my 700 and all it dose is leak around the bottom no matter how u try to screw it on. what a waste of 50 bucks. Secondly kid who started this page learn how to spell.

·
Registered
218 Posts
so i'm not the only one with a leaky gas cap from them? that damn thing pissed me off, went riding for a couple hrs got back and had a yellow gas tank plastic. I liked it when it was white.

·
Registered
40 Posts
RAPTORPIT said:
First of all I don't like mod quad, since I bought their gas cap for my 700 and all it does is leak around the bottom no matter how you try to screw it on. What a waste of 50 bucks. Secondly kid who started this page learn how to spell.
I'm just saying......

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
67Steven said:
RAPTORPIT said:
First of all I don't like mod quad, since I bought their gas cap for my 700 and all it does is leak around the bottom no matter how you try to screw it on. What a waste of 50 bucks. Secondly kid who started this page learn how to spell.
I'm just saying......
Gid ovr et, dis iss A ForEm nOtT A nOvel\
I think this bs should be left off the forum.  If you have something to add then go for it.  If you are on here to bash people and make you feel big then find somewhere else to do it.  Besides now you look like the moron RAPTORPIT :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
pile0g00 said:
67Steven said:
RAPTORPIT said:
I'm just saying......
I think this bs should be left off the forum. I you have something to add then go for it. If you are on here to bash people and make you feel big then find somewhere else to do it.
I was pointing out what is commonly refered to as "irony" (look up the big words) You have someone complaining about a poor use of english, written with poor english. I was merely pointing this out, as I thought it was humorous.

But I did 'gid ovr et'

And thanks for the edit with name calling, does that make YOU feel big?

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Just let them know that a couple thousand members on the forum here read these messages, If they want a couple thousand members to know how their service really is if they don't resolve the problem, it is in turn now their problem because no one here will by anything from them, as well as all the people they tell. Let us know how it turns out, because if they don't take care of the problems they caused you I won't buy anything from them in the future. I'm sure others will follow :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
rt said:
Just let them know that a couple thousand members on the forum here read these messages, If they want a couple thousand members to know how their service really is if they don't resolve the problem, it is in turn now their problem because no one here will by anything from them, as well as all the people they tell. Let us know how it turns out, because if they don't take care of the problems they caused you I won't buy anything from them in the future. I'm sure others will follow :thumbsup:
Creeping up on 4k members now. And let's not forget all of our friends who don't chat on the web about these things but do talk to us.

I have never bought anything from modquad, all I know of him is from his days posting at ATVC and none of that is applicable to a business transaction. Just saying that internet boards can have some clout, especially with smaller companies and if someone does a very poor or very good job the word can spread.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
67Steven said:
pile0g00 said:
67Steven said:
RAPTORPIT said:
I'm just saying......
I think this bs should be left off the forum. If you have something to add then go for it. If you are on here to bash people and make you feel big then find somewhere else to do it.
I was pointing out what is commonly refered to as "irony" (look up the big words) You have someone complaining about a poor use of english, written with poor english. I was merely pointing this out, as I thought it was humorous.

But I did 'gid ovr et'

Relax I was agreeing with you ::)

·
Registered
40 Posts
pile0g00 said:
67Steven said:
pile0g00 said:
67Steven said:
RAPTORPIT said:
I'm just saying......
I think this bs should be left off the forum. If you have something to add then go for it. If you are on here to bash people and make you feel big then find somewhere else to do it.

But I did 'gid ovr et'

Relax I was agreeing with you ::)
Okay, my apologies. You quoted me, so therefore I assumed it was me you were up in arms about.

Although I was never upset, I am hereby relaxed.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Maddog is 100% correct! We all use these forums to learn about good and bad companies (as it should be). You can bet 95% of us won't buy from them if they don't fix their problems and that's a pretty big customer base to lose. If we stick together, we'll all benefiet in the long run.
Hope my spelling and English are ok here. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
RAPTORPIT said:
First of all I don't like mod quad, since I bought their gas cap for my 700 and all it dose is leak around the bottom no matter how u try to screw it on. what a waste of 50 bucks. Secondly kid who started this page learn how to spell.
:rofl: there is a couple on every forum.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts