Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
oh shit.. those look insane.. looks better then i pictured in my head.. i'm going to punch myself in the face first scratch i put on them

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
dude i fucking love them... go ahead and put them on yours take a few pics then send them my way.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol shit i gotta clean mine i got a layer of dust on that mofo. its been parked for 2 going on 3 months. haven't had time to ride and when i had the time didn't have the funds lol

btw the hood looks like the tank topper. there's a lot of skulls on that sucker too.. just can't see them cause of the light issue i had with the older camera

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
sweet.. well when i get back from texas im going to buy a new helmet.. then its going to get sent to you shortly after.. i want the same deal but maybe a little some extra to it.. i will hit you up and let you know when and what.. thanks a again brandon...

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
sweet.. well when i get back from texas im going to buy a new helmet.. then its going to get sent to you shortly after.. i want the same deal but maybe a little some extra to it.. i will hit you up and let you know when and what.. thanks a again brandon...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts