Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, randy sent me a "custom" map for my set-up, all i need to know know is how to get it into the pc 3, it is in my inbox in my email now so wtf do i do with it , where do i have to take the map into my laptop in order to get it into the box? im computer retarded!!! :help: :3question:

·
Registered
8 Posts
When you loaded your PCIII software on your laptop it should have created a folder called "pwrcmdr" on your C drive. You should be able to open the e-mail and save the attached map file in that folder. Next you open the Power Commander 3 USB application and select the "Open Map File" button -- it should be there in the folder and load the new values to the table.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
ok, randy sent me a "custom" map for my set-up, all i need to know know is how to get it into the pc 3, it is in my inbox in my email now so wtf do i do with it , where do i have to take the map into my laptop in order to get it into the box? im computer retarded!!! :help: :3question:
:lol: :lol: yo i just ordered the same pipe, when it comes i will show you how to get it to the pc3, also we can do mine......

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
COOL, where you order em from, bro :thumbsup:
kb motorsports

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
HOW MUCH? WHEN U GONNA HAVE EM BY? THIS WEEKEND ? WHERED U GET THE PC 3 FROM?
got the pc3 from jamie at fuelmoto( best price) and the pipes from kb ( best price) they ship later this week so i won't have them this weekend,but the pc3 has been on the bike since the first week i had the bike along with the k&n filter kit.....i'm takin the sparky out this sat so i can get some extra hp out of it..... :grin_nod:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts