Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm probably going to be selling my 350 for a 250 within a month, and i was wondering what exhaust slip on or full exhaust system makes the 250 the most "snappy". I want something that makes the quad want to lift the front wheels up just from hitting the gas, or close to it lol.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, that was helpful, but the only thing is is that how does that compare to other exhausts? I was wondering about the lexx, dmc, yoshi, fmf.....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and also, noise doesn't matter in my area so I'm not looking for one that is restricted due to noise

·
Registered
172 Posts
and also, noise doesn't matter in my area so I'm not looking for one that is restricted due to noise
For the most part, most slip ons should be about the same power wise. The key will be getting proper jetting to get the most out of your mods. Where you starts seeing differences in power between exhaust companies is full systems, and how their headpipes are made. Are you wanting a full system or a slip on?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
probably a full system, i like the fmf power bomb, but which slip on should i get with it? also how are curtis sparks pipes? I heard they are really good, but I really wish i could see a dyno of the fmf power bomb

·
Registered
172 Posts
probably a full system, i like the fmf power bomb, but which slip on should i get with it? also how are curtis sparks pipes? I heard they are really good, but I really wish i could see a dyno of the fmf power bomb
On a Raptor 250 I have read great things about the FMF, HMF, and Big Gun exhaust systems. Can't go wrong with any of those imo.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Because the 350 weighs too much in my opinion, the 250 weighs around 85 pounds lighter, and when you're my size (95 lbs) thats a hugeeee diference. I also feel more comfortable on the 250 and just like it better overall. I sold my 350 today. How about the DMC dual exhaust? its about the same price as the hmf competition full pipe, and looks alot better but how does it perform?

·
Registered
55 Posts
05 raptor 350 im selling a 250 in CT if your interested i just won raptor of the week thats one picture and my sig is the other angle im ur interested pm me or if anyone is thats close to CT pm me im open for anything

·
Registered
172 Posts
Because the 350 weighs too much in my opinion, the 250 weighs around 85 pounds lighter, and when you're my size (95 lbs) thats a hugeeee diference. I also feel more comfortable on the 250 and just like it better overall. I sold my 350 today. How about the DMC dual exhaust? its about the same price as the hmf competition full pipe, and looks alot better but how does it perform?
Performs well and sounds sweet. From what I have read, theres no real big difference between exhausts unless there is internal work done.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, if I was going to buy a $550 exhaust system I would definately get the duals, they make it look badass

·
Registered
3 Posts
Get the HMF performance series exhaust, its the best exhaust i have ever had!
The pipe is loud, powerful, and customizable.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts