Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Lookin' good Woods, what state of tune will your motor be in, and do I dare ask what colors the bike will be? LOL

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nothings as sweet as a Florida Orange!
Maybe you should name it?

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just call mine EXPENSIVE! Thats a good name Woods, I was thinking of Agent Orange but thats probably overused as far as a drag racing name.

Rappy'97 what did you name yours?

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
I believe its in his sig.
Those plastics are SIK, where did you get em Chris? :lol: I'm lovin the "X" on the heal guards! Sure is comin together quick! Just like it will be on the track :thumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Did dirtyfoot get you addicted to drags?

·
8SEVENTY3
1,336 Posts
Need to do a little cutting and grinding on that frame Chris...plenty of unnecessary thing that you can get rid of. But its looking sweet, just need a powerplant.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Need to do a little cutting and grinding on that frame Chris...plenty of unnecessary thing that you can get rid of. But its looking sweet, just need a powerplant.
+100

gotta lose those pegs and guards... front bumper and mounts as well as headlight brackets
those front tires gotta go as well

·
8SEVENTY3
1,336 Posts
He did say that he prefers the looks of a bumper and would like to keep the guards. But the headlight bracket mounts, the brake line bracket behind the radiator, the overflow tank and mounts, the hard line mount between the a-arms, fan assembly. Tons of little things that can be cleaned off of the frame....you know the saying DL. Do I need this? How can I make it lighter?

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Looking good, but lots of work to do still. You gotta ditch the front bumper, mounts, and heelguards bro. Half the fun of having a drag bike is the "clean" factor :D

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Looking good

1 - 20 of 155 Posts