Raptor Forum banner

Drag Race @ Busco Beach NC March 28th

3K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  HenryPortingService 
#1 ·
We are kicking off the race season at Busco Beach ATV park March 28th! All are welcome and invited! For those that have never been, Busco Beach offers 1200+ acres of 24/7 riding. Trails with GNCC type tight trail section, mx track and of course mud for those into that. Come check it out!!

Grudge racing during Friday TNT is welcome.

See less See more
#9 ·
It's hard to say how big the turn out will be as far as actual racers, past events struggled to see 30 machines. We seem to have a lot more support and intrest this year so it should be interesting. The will always be hundreds of other people enjoying the park!

The knobbie class is where it a at!!

I try to keep the prices as fair as I can, but it's hard to make it all happen for free, I need some sponsors.

I'll add this disclaimer now just in case:
They are gearing up to shoot a reality TV show there around the time of the first race so it is possible there will be more than just camera phones recording the event. I'm sure you will be able to opt out if that bothers you.

#12 ·
I"m not going to say !!!Come on out and see for yourself,,,lol,,All in all, we had a great time,but I will admit one thing,,,,there is a huge difference between just watching and actually being at the tree and running a race!So many factors determine how well you do,and the pressure is for me so addictive,,,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.