Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatever happened to the the shoot out between the barker inframe, lte and dmc duals? Where are the dyno results of the same bike, same day test of all three? If anyone could give me the link I would greatly appreciate it, I can't find it doing a search but I'm also not that computer savy so it could be out there somewhere.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I think the one you are talking about is on another forum and they havent done it yet. They are waiting on a new dyno and said it looks like the end of the month so should be soon. :thumbsup:

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Hey Randy, you know anyone up there with an inertia Dyno?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
kds6_10_05jmd said:
Buck said:
phucker said:
omg, like isnt it harder to look for and hit the 4 instead of typing it?
sorry just feels like talking to my 12 year old preppy female cousin
Not sure why it matters... :confused:
i didnt mean to do any damage but im so use to typeing on messanger and it just becomes a habbit..

You dont need to apologize for anything. Its a casual forum not a work type setting. If he doesnt like it then its his own problem. :confused:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Hey phucker... insn't it easier to type an "F" instead of "Ph" ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :p

Sorry about the thread jack... Even though I run the LTE's my $$ is on the Barkers... dammit I hate buy shit, two months later bigger and better rolls out... Where the hell is the 800 Raptor?? :confused: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Teraflx said:
kds6_10_05jmd said:
Buck said:
phucker said:
omg, like isnt it harder to look for and hit the 4 instead of typing it?
sorry just feels like talking to my 12 year old preppy female cousin
Not sure why it matters... :confused:
i didnt mean to do any damage but im so use to typeing on messanger and it just becomes a habbit..

You dont need to apologize for anything. Its a casual forum not a work type setting. If he doesnt like it then its his own problem. :confused:
i just dont want no trouble on something that is 4 fun...

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
SandDragon said:
Hey phucker... insn't it easier to type an "F" instead of "Ph" ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :p

Sorry about the thread jack... Even though I run the LTE's my $$ is on the Barkers... dammit I hate buy shit, two months later bigger and better rolls out... Where the hell is the 800 Raptor?? :confused: :grin_nod:
I bought LTEs and I havn't even riden with them, and a friend wants the LTEs, so I told him to pay for Barkers, and I'll give him my LTEs...They will be here next week. Talk about luck huh? And now a map......

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Zebradog said:
SandDragon said:

I bought LTEs and I havn't even riden with them, and a friend wants the LTEs, so I told him to pay for Barkers, and I'll give him my LTEs...They will be here next week. Talk about luck huh? And now a map......

It will really suck if your buddy beats you with the LTE's :lol:
Tell him if he needs a kick ass map to get ahold of me ;) :joke:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Let me slow this down and try to explain so you can understand. RapFam dad gets his lead because of his +4 swing arm his lead doesnt increase over the rest of the hill even though he is 70lbs. lighter than I am.

That same day on the same hill Tom was on his moms bike and Dad was on my bike. Tom got the whole shot and Dad passed him up on my bike. So which bike is pulling harder?

1 - 20 of 132 Posts