Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting me a set of duals this week for my raptor 700 and im really looking at the dmc afterburners but in a year or so im going 2 do some mods to the motor and i was wondering if the afterburners will work on a modded motor..but i would like to get the force 4's but i was told they wont work on a stock motor is this true..and if any1 knows any better duals let me know im just wanting some that sounds good thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
get the force 4's, they will work fine with a stock motor. the afterburners are not as good. remember you also have to get a fuel controller if you didn't already know that. especially with duals, and you might as well pick up an intake like a pro design, or monster, but the fci is alot better than just the adapter for the stock box, but also cost alot more.

welcome to the beginning stages of the mod bug. :lol:

·
Registered
415 Posts
yep, that'll work fine for the big 3. idk how many more mods it will work with, but i think you can do a cam or tb and be pretty close to maxed out with your dynatek fi. i'm not an expert, but i know it will be fine for a big 3 for sure.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Get the force 4's, no question. They'll work on a stock internal bike just fine, and REALLY shine once you get some more mods, where the Afterburners won't so much.

Dynatek will work fine. Not sure where, but I'm sure there's a Dobeck Map/settings thread somewhere, do some searching and it should show.

:beer: Welcome to the Forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts