Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i have a question about pipes..

Do you think Dual Exhaust like LTE are better than only one exhaust like.. CT,yosh,Alba.. etc! (Full System..of course..)??
cuz i dunno if they are louder or better in term of power... (sure they have a better looking but..)

Thx for the replies!

Bye,
-Nick

G

·
well i first ran a single trinity exhaust and liked it alot, beat alot of ppl but then i put dual drag pipes on my bike and omg, i cant explain the difference, there is definetly a bigger hp gain when doing dualies

·
Registered
285 Posts
How loud are your LTE duals? Are they loud all the time or just full throttle?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
from the "sounds" of it they are pretty quit in comparison to most all singles

·
Registered
4 Posts
The duals add some power over the big name systems. What LTE does best is give you quite (93dB) while allowing the full potential of power production.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Does the LTE setup have shields to protect from being burned? Does the 2nd pipe routing get in the way in terms of possibly burning you or a passenger? I sometimes ride my neice or nephew around and wouldnt want them to get burned. The low db is quite attractive for the power it puts out. Does it increase or decrease low end torque and power?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Make more low end toque and hp then stock and pretty much is on par with any single...where they shine is the mid-top.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts