Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ya in my mind! lol mabe someday if the dunes are still open, dang enviro terriorists!

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
We will be there!!!:thumbsup:

I run both my Raptor and my Banshee. It's about the only time my Banshee gets any fuel ran through it.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
You going to throw the stop sign out at railroad crosings?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well hope to see those 3 B E A U tiful raptors u have i was the one at raptor Rally looking for the 700 stator if you remember but got it taken care of and will be ready to run this time lol:wow: My vote for show in shine is the PINK one just a gorgeous bike and the green one as well

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
I don't think the short little school buses have to stop At R R crossings.
Sorry brad :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
the bike may get finished. minor plumbing left. ended up with a little 2-stroke motor. It might make it in time but just bare no time for powder or chrome

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Don't worry John safety first and always!
Trailer hitch needed for grab bar so i can tow my YELLOW cooler with ..... .....!
Looking for 4.7's
brad

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
well hope to see those 3 B E A U tiful raptors u have i was the one at raptor Rally looking for the 700 stator if you remember but got it taken care of and will be ready to run this time lol:wow: My vote for show in shine is the PINK one just a gorgeous bike and the green one as well
Thank You, We try to balance the Speed with "Bling" We are hoping to have a new build for next year more of just a drag bike!

Brad better find some tires for that thing before you get there if your looking for 4.7's.

Can't wait 12 days left.:burnout:

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
the bike may get finished. minor plumbing left. ended up with a little 2-stroke motor. It might make it in time but just bare no time for powder or chrome
Brian I'm sure its just a little 2 stroke!!!!! Hope everyone runs good and comes back in one piece!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
i will be there. camping with king of bling and quikshrk ;) J

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I will be there for sure! No camping spot yet LOL But if I have to pull my hauler along side the road I dont care. I'm hoping because I'm coming down thursday I might be able to find a spot with hook ups.

·
Registered
165 Posts
No chance of hookups if you dont have a prepaid spot, and they wont let ya park along the road. Better get a sand camping pass soon

1 - 20 of 54 Posts