Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a new durablue eliminator 2+2 axle and its not fitting into my bike it wont even fit through the bearings..i called today the shop where i get my parts and all numbers match and that the axle is interchangable with the banshee and the blaster as well as my 05 yamaha raptor 660r...but theres nothing saying that i need a different carrier and bearings.. someone please help me i just paid out my butt for this thing and had to cut my old axle...now my bike has been sitting on a cart all week....please help me!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i couldnt get the sprocket and spacer off my axle becuase it was bent abit...the axle will go in to just little after the splines...its like the axle is too fat to fit..and there no way the bearings will fit over there is a huge difference and something is not right..its almost like the axle is the wrong one or i need to buy the dura blue carrier

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Take some pictures, it's might make it easier to help if we can see exactly what you are talking about.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i cant take pics im sorry but ..if you can possibly picture it..if your looking at the swing arm with carrier in and ready to put axle in..with new stock size bearings...whe you go to slide it in it wont fit through the in race a the bearing like the bearing is like and inch right and the axle is like an i and a quater...just after the splines before the center of axle....im really sorry guys that i can post pics..ill try in abit

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here are some pics sry i thought it was after the splines that its stoped but its actually before..thats as far as she will go in..and durablue themselves say that it should fit right into stock

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just got a msg from durablue stating that this axle is for a yfz 450

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
your slidding it in from the wrong side bubba

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
disregard my previous post

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know its from wrong side either way it does the same it was to just show for the pics of where it stoped lol and it was better picture angle lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts