Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i've got an xt660 my 2006,without lambda sond.do you know if is it possible to install the dynatek ignition module,as it modifies the advance curve,with the power commander 3,which fits only the gasoline range?and which ignition module do you think it's right for my bike?that one for 2002-2005 660 raptor or for 700 cc's?thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I can't guarantee they're identical, but the Raptor 700 engine is based off the revision of the engine your 06 XT660 has, so you'd want one from the 06 and newer Raptor 700R.

With the Raptors there are no problems running both a PC3 and Dyna at the same time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my engine is the 2004-06 one,as since 2006 the 660 minarelli got the lambda sond.does the 700 raptor engine post 2006 have the lambda sond?i think it's the only real change between the old and the new engine

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
There are a lot of engine changes on the Raptors, and I believe there are on the XT as well.

None of the 700 Raptors from any year have the fuel control lambda which I think you're talking about. Even then, it would not impact the ignition controller, only the fuel controller which you already have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
by contacting power c. factory i've learned that the only difference between my engine and the raptor 700 one is the connector to the ignition coil.do you think is possible to replace this connector with the original one,or with an adaptor?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts