Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be picking one up this friday and wondering what or how the hell I set it up :3question: It's used off a guy from here 8)

My mods are in my sig, how will it help or how do I make it help :3question:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
It may have the curves pre-programmed for you, but if its a programmeable, and it doesn't have the software and wiring to program it, then you have to get it to program your own. Its usually sold seperate from the ignition anyway. the alternative is to send it to someone who already has the software and wiring. (and knows the curves)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rt said:
It may have the curves pre-programmed for you, but if its a programmeable, and it doesn't have the software and wiring to program it, then you have to get it to program your own. Its usually sold seperate from the ignition anyway. the alternative is to send it to someone who already has the software and wiring. (and knows the curves)

He told me its programmed from the factory so I'll be using those. If I cant feel a difference after the piston 8) and cam change I'll send it off to someone. Just wanted to know which setting woudl be best for now

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
thats something that your gonna have to go through on your own. I think theres 3 presets and 1 stock curve..switch between them and see which one feels best to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts