Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a used Dynatek Programmable CDI Ignition for my raptor.

The guy I purchased it from had the following mods:
DMC force 4 duals
Proflo intake
PCV
HC3
Weisco 11:1
STOCK throttle body

I have the following:
DMC Afterburner comp4 duals
Quadworks intake
PCIII
HC2
CP 11:1 piston
+3 throttle body

He said he had Daniel (DL700) put custom curves on it. Quick question, would I be able to use his curves or would it be beneficial to have different curves put on? Also, I'm not completely familiar with these, are they very beneficial with my mods? Software and cables were not included. Should I get these or is it not like a PCIII/PCV where you can just load stuff from your computer?

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
you can run the the same curves, just ask dl700 which setting you should have on. you wont need to hook anything up to the computer. hooking the box up it self is pretty easy, splice into the tps wires and plug and play the others

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply! I sent him a PM so am waiting to hear back. I saw a write up on ************ forums so I'll use that. I just need to find out what curve to use, what he has his launch rpm at, etc. Did you hook that wire to enable the "launch control" deal? Do you like it if so??

·
Registered
448 Posts
i hooked up whatever dynatek included in the box. It was the curve selector, the ignition box with the wire harnesses, also include a plug for the connection to the comp so durt doesnt get into it. took about 1hr to install since i soldered the tps wire into the tps connection before my power commander, its the yellow wire. i like it, i used curve 3, but i dont have a cam, just the big 3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts