Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
for 260-270 shipped you can get a fully programmable Power Commander. Get a PCIII, you be happier in the longrun.

·
Registered
468 Posts
If I am not mistaken the dynatek is actually made by Dobeck, as are several other popular brands. Don't pay $215 for it. You can find used Dobecks for $100 shipped. I have personally purchased two from folks here on this site. I have both a Dobeck and a PCIIIusb. I like them both. If you are going to do just the 3 mods. Save yourself some money and go with the Dobeck. You will never feel the difference anyway. Now if you are going to get into your engine eventually then you might as well spend the money now and get the PC. It has the adjustability you will need with more agressive builds.

Craig,

·
Registered
17 Posts
If that's all you are buying is a fuel controller, then there are probably better and/or cheaper. I got mine cuz it was part of a package and they(CT racing) pre-set it and said they had good results with it. I don't plan on doing more engine work to mine, so it will suffice. I did notice that you need a small phillips screwdriver or something to adjust it with and the adjusters are plastic, so I could see them getting stripped if your not careful.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright guys thanks alot for the advice i got a HMF pipe, K&N filter and a 15 toothe front sprocket and im not planning on any engine work so i might just get the dynateck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.