Raptor Forum banner

Dynatek Curve selection?

2K views 29 replies 6 participants last post by  Blue Lighting 
He told me to use curve 2 because it was the most aggressive, but never told me what the other curves were for.

They are custom but his best curve is also #2. I dont know for sure because like I said he didnt really explain them to me but the other curves are for like big bores or strokers or BB/strokers etc. So I would bet the curves are taylor made for build design. Just a guess though!

Yeah I have SB and TB with the hdd5050 and 11.1 cp. with barkers and amsoil intake. He told me to use curve 2 so I am and it runs great. Kinda cold blooded though. It was never cold blooded before all the work I did. Is yours?

Carp, what do you mean by cold blooded, i really had a chance to even ride this since its winter here, and the trail is to deep for me to get down due to melting of the snow. I took it up the street and it ripped it up for what i could do with out everyone of my neighbors getting pissed at the barkers howl!
I dunno she's just kinda rough runnin till she warms up. Almost like there's too much fuel or somethin. I'm going to take it back up to Lucas English and see if he can run it again on his dyno to see what's up. Today I'm going to go out and adjust the valves again, they may be slightly out of adjustement. But I talked to some other guys that said the rappy's get that way once you go high compression and start modding everything out.

with the high compression it supposably becomes hard to start. i didnt notice any diffrence in starting with mine. clogged breather somewhere? I run curve 2 with my build, runs great. could use a tune though.
So yours starts right up after sitting for a few days with no rough idle?
What about yours spider?
Hmmm... maybe there's something wrong then. After a few minutes it clears right up though and runs like a raped ape. No problems whatsoever

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.