Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went testing my suspension but during accelerating at full throttle the fuse of the efi popped out of nothing???:confused:
thought i had a blown engine but luckily this wasnt the case.
i disconnected the dynatek to drive home with the original ignition, but now it run like shit :mad:
once home, i put the dynatek back on but instantly blows the fuse.
anyone had this before?

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
i went testing my suspension but during accelerating at full throttle the fuse of the efi popped out of nothing???:confused:
thought i had a blown engine but luckily this wasnt the case.
i disconnected the dynatek to drive home with the original ignition, but now it run like shit :mad:
once home, i put the dynatek back on but instantly blows the fuse.
anyone had this before?
Yep, send it back they will warranty it. I have installed tons of them on personal and customer bikes and had 5 or so do that exact same thing. You have to disconnect the complete unit on some before they run ok. Dyna claims 1 out of 100 are bad I say its more than that but never the less they are bad.

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
f*ck, i live in the netherlands so i think i would be better of to buy a new one again but who says it ill work next time:(

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
f*ck, i live in the netherlands so i think i would be better of to buy a new one again but who says it ill work next time:(
Just to help a little I never have had two go bad on one bike! and others have been good for 3+ years.

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, thanks mate for the usefull info. i know what to do now.

:beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts