Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello , a buddy of mine has a raptor 700r 2007... it has stage 1 HC, FMF powerbomb, Factory 4.1, Pro design foam filter... i am thinking of doing the speed sensor trick for him but then thought of buying him a dynatek ignition... if ill take a ignition ill take a non programmable one... what does the ignition do what will i benefit over the speed sensor trick... how will the dynatek ignition know what are my mods thanks sorry for all the questions i just want to know whats this ignition

·
Registered
311 Posts
do it right first time,get a dyna programmable with dl700maps,1-2 hp at peak a lot hp at overrev and like 3tq at peak over the non pro.thats was my experience with both.

·
Registered
65 Posts
techquadshop,
is the ignition already programmed or do we program it ourselves. i saw on the sight where there are 2 options, 1 program and 1 not.

·
Registered
311 Posts
the non pro came with an better timing curve than stock,the pro came with 4 selectable timing curves including the same that comes in the non pro,you can make your own curve but will need to buy the programming kit for another $90 or buy curves already proven from dl700 for $30-40.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Go prograble bruh!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
With DL's curves

1 - 7 of 7 Posts