Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my first fuel controller that I’ve ever owned. Should be delivered tomorrow.
Looking for a decent map for my setup.....I have a 17’ Raptor 700R, Dasa shorty full exhaust, Pro Design Foam filter, and the dynatek Fusion controller. I will be running with the airbox lid off as well.

Are the PC5 and Fusion maps interchangeable? And can you use other maps from their website even though my exhaust/air filter isn’t listed?

Any input is greatly appreciated! & if anyone has a similar setup can you PM me for a email/map. :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yes they use the same maps. Go to the dyna tech site and get a map. I was using the Trinity one with some additional timing and fuel added to the accelerator circuit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I need a map for my stock motor setup. I have a 2017 Raptor 700r with a Dynatek, fci intake and big gun slip on. Bike seems to run fine for a few then it starts cutting off with a bog. People at the track I race at says that im running a little lean. Already have custom map from dyno but I think I need to add fuel. Someone help !!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts