1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
123 Posts
well ive been hearing about dyno jet making this plug in for a while now. this is probably what everyones been talkin about. It mustve been just released and dyno jet hasnt updated their site yet. itll be on there soon.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
I just sent an email to this outfit this morning to see if they have the module in stock. No response yet, the only drawback for me is that they are local to me so if they have it I'll have to pay tax on it. I may wait till an out of state vendor has it if it is in fact released by Dyno jet.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Crap Randy....I am in the same boat....I dont want to pay tax on it. I hope they have them, I have been waiting for awhile on this. If they have them, someone else has them too! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I just called Dynojet on it. The sales rep I spoke to didn't know it was available. I gave him part number 6-43 and after some looking, he did find it. Dynojet has 6 orders for them, but they have not shipped any out yet. Sounds like they are pre-orders for it, but he did confirm that it is a valid part number that should be available soon.

Happy Day!

·
Registered
128 Posts
sorry for the stupid question, but what is this unit. what benefits do we get with it? sorry once again...... :3question: :3question:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Benefits are better performance!

N\A bikes can increase the ignition timing for more performance.

Turbo bikes can retard the ignition timing under boost. I havent read the particulars of this unit, but all I can hope is that it will be rpm based like the fuel maps are and user defined.

My question is how much can you advance or retard the timing, and at what intervals? Also do we need to buy the HUB to make it work?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts