Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what powercommander map I should use for my 2007 raptor 700SE with vinco racing exhaust and a uni filter???

·
Registered
415 Posts
you won't find one. vinco is a rare exhaust that no one has. but with only a 3 mod, you can download one of the maps from dynojet with an exhaust and intake. i would get one for a few different exhaust companies and try them all to see which one works best. or you can go get it dyno tuned yourself.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am new to all this dyno tuning. If I went in to get my bike dyno tuned at a shop, do I still need a powercommander?

·
Registered
13 Posts
In need of some serious help...... I have DMC duals with k&N air and the PC5. I hooked everything up and it runs like total sh*t. Iv tried many maps that they gave me but nothing works. I put the stock exhaust back on and it ran fine. Idk what exactly to do. Does have any input or the exact map for the pc% thati need to be using. Oh and i have the 2009 Raptor 700............. Please help !!

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
In need of some serious help...... I have DMC duals with k&N air and the PC5. I hooked everything up and it runs like total sh*t. Iv tried many maps that they gave me but nothing works. I put the stock exhaust back on and it ran fine. Idk what exactly to do. Does have any input or the exact map for the pc% thati need to be using. Oh and i have the 2009 Raptor 700............. Please help !!
first off hello, did you look in the efi section? and second you shouldn't hijack this guys thread, start your own and youll get the respones you are looking for ok. my two cents are to take it and get it dyno tuned now go start your own thread:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts