Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I KNOW A THREAD HAS GONE AROUND WITH A DYNO LOCATER BUT I HAVE SEARCHED AND CANT FIND
IF YOU KNOW THE SITE FOR THIS OR IF YOU KNOW A STATION IN MARYLAND PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THANKS.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IF YOU COULD GET THAT # I WOULD APPRICIATE IT.
I LIVE IN SOUTHERN MD MYSELF.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
the name of the shop is Southern Maryland Proformance, there in Waldorf. they are a small shop out of a guys house but they do good work. i was refered by a raptor forum member w/ a 700 that they dynoed. they are currently rebuilding my buddies Z400( +1 valves, springs, timing chain and smoe bearings in the carrier and the spindles. they dont have it on site but they know someone in the area. call them and see whats up. Mike @ 301-520-3288, make sure you tell them how you got the #, and he might hook u up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
yeah give MIKE at SMP a call. He doesnt have a Dyno at his shop but he knows ppl who do have them. I also know that he's thinking about buying a dyno machine. So if you can get a couple of buddies to agree to getting theres dyno and I also know a few ppl that want theres dyno. Maybe we can speed the process up a little. I want mine dyno as while. Tell Mike that Justin or David sent you and he will give you a good deal on parts and labor. His business just started up a few months back but the mans been working on small engines for YEARSS. He has a Z400 thats pushing 50+ hp. pretty impressive for a 400. well give him a call later WOODY

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm in mechanicsville.
if you are near i think the second entrance i think i saw you and about 7-10 others going riding one day when i down there looking for a house back in march.
i am always lookign for others to ride with, not many people i know ride.
ill give mike a call.
thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
woody,
mike was going to a place like two hours away and the guy just ran the dyno.
he said he would have to tune bikes while others were being tested.
mike told me he is currently looking into financing a dyno.
he is making a list of people interested, he said he'll let me know next week what they are going to do.
hopefully he can get it at his place.
dyno shootouts would be a great way to help raise money for this as well
i think many people would be interested a little friendly hp competition.
i know i would. :grin_nod:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.