Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey got my quad dynoed an just wondering what you think bout what it put down... For my horse it was 69 torque 58 I think that's perry solid for a good build... Its gonna be for dune riding an some mx riding (damn I way apologize fr getting it reversed guys very sorry ha)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
That would still be really abnormal! Mine came in at 68 1/2 hp 53 1/2 tq so I would expect to see his tq around the low to mid 50's.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That would still be really abnormal! Mine came in at 68 1/2 hp 53 1/2 tq so I would expect to see his tq around the low to mid 50's.
I do agree with you but mine is one of those abnormal ones too. When mine was dynoed peak numbers where 67hp and 57tq. Yes my tq # has been disputed by the best but i have the dyno sheet. Dont know why its high and dont care it just what it says.

·
8SEVENTY3
1,336 Posts
So it really is 69tq hartley? 69 is a dang near impossible number for you, like I said unless youre only turning 3500-4000 rpm. And even if you are, 69tq is a very high number for a build of your caliber.

·
Freak!
7,986 Posts
+1 id expect an 800cc+ build with top components to reach that(with 95+hp) If 58 hp, and 69tq is what it showed, that dyno is way suspect. But as long a the a/f ratios are on, numbers be damned, ride the hell out of it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts