Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi can someone help , i need to know what jets to put in, im in the uk and have a full titanium exhaust and k&n , i'v got the stage 2 kit that go's up to 150 , and all so how do i install the pilots thanks :eek:

·
Registered
284 Posts
There should be an instruction sheet included with your kit. If its missing, you can download it off the Dynojet website.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Start out with this.

Dj 146/148 mains, dj needles middle clip position. #25 pilot jets with the fuel screws around 2 to 2.5 turns out. That should get you pretty close.

To replace the pilots you just unscrew them and put the new ones in. Just like the main jets.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yamaha Raptor 700 Rectifier/Regulator

hi do you know if a Yamaha Raptor 700 Rectifier/Regulator will fit a raptor 660 year 03 thanks

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I dont know on the regulator / recitifier. How did that jetting work for you? Seem to run good?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks i put in 145, 150 and 3 turns as it said on the booklet on the needles i put it on the 4th one down is that right thanks

·
Master of the Electron
15,408 Posts
hi do you know if a Yamaha Raptor 700 Rectifier/Regulator will fit a raptor 660 year 03 thanks

The connector and connections appear to be the same, from the wiring diagrams... I'd guess yes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts