Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has any info on a dyno shop for quads in these states as close to Philadelphia as poss. I would appreciate the info.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well I was working on getting mine done real close to Philly. But I made the mistake of posting that info here....and it seems that some people took it upon themselves to call said place and start asking questions. Not a very good thing to do. :mad:

I made this mistake once before ,mentioning names, and it bit me before just as it has again.

I am still in talks with someone there, but I now have "damage control" to do.

So please, anyone who wants any info about where I want to have my quad done, Ask me, Do Not Call!!!!!

Now that being said....................

I know of a place here in N.J. that does customs maps on a Dynojet, $199

I think I will contact them and ask permission to post their info here. And to also make sure the can handle the phone calls. ::)

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
This is off the PCIII site
http://www.powercommander.com/CenterByState.aspx?State=Pennsylvania
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North American Warhorse
119 Mullberry Street
Scranton , Pennsylvania 18503
570-346-2453

Shop Hours:
Mon-Thu 8 am-7 pm, Fri 8 am-8 pm, Sat 8 am-5 pm
Types of motorcycles serviced:
ATV's Sport Bikes Cruisers

It will show all the authorized Power Commander Tuning centers in The country and what types of Bikes or if they do ATV's
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Anyone know a place to get the Dyno done in New Jersey?
Hey man, forum etiquette says it’s best to create your own thread if you have questions. This thread is over 13 years old!
That said, you should go on DynoJets website. They build different dynos and you can search for them in your area. They have a map GUI and filters to make it easy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I thought if the filter was already created in the subject I had a question about the proper etiquette would be to use the one created for that purpose. Instead of creating another one talking about the same thing. If your not supposed to use old forums they should be locked to new users or removed after a certain amount of time. That being said, thanks for the info, I will check the website out. I was hoping to find one people have used that had a good experience.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,765 Posts
Firstly, let me say thanks for using the search feature looking for answers.
A lot of people ask the same question that's already been asked 5 times the previous week. Or will ask if a Banshee is for sale, or, are the parts still for sale? Both recent questions about 20 year old threads. Sometimes, the updated 20 year old threads are glanced over since they are "old" or already have people helping. So to get more people to to see a new post, it is best to start your own thread. And, don't hijack someone else's current thread and expect answers to your question.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts