Raptor Forum banner

E-bay store power package?

3K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  san-d-eggo 
#1 ·
There is a store on e bay offering HMF full system, pro design intake with k&N,and a dobeck for $660.Has anybody gone this route?I'm looking to do the three mods right now and this seems to be a great deal.I think sweetquads is offering this package for about $ 50 less,but I have herd alot of negative things lately about them.I would appreciate any feedback as to where to purchace.

Thanks Mike

#2 ·
Try our new sponsor :thumbsup: I hear the guy is really cool.

#4 ·
Hello, I just purchased a new 06 LE and started my mods. I ordered this kit on ebay that your talking about. I bought it sat. night, hope it doesnt take too long to get here. I also got a 15t sprocket, gytr bumper, and a iridium plug.

#5 ·
Big M,

I have tried to contact Kenneth@KB for over a week via E-Mail and PM he has yet to respond to my request on pricing,obviously doesn't need my money,and won't get any in the future :doublebird:

Blackraptor,
I don't have a link but i think its atvgalaxy on e-bay.

Blownhotrodder,
Keep us informed how this deal works out.

Thanks Mike

#6 ·
Will Do, I did forget to tell them which finish I wanted so I had to email and tell them. They responded to me within 24hrs so all is good so far. It is ATVGALAXY BTW. 8)

#8 ·
Update: got shipping confirmation from atvgalaxy today. Parts should be here monday!(Their in cali.) Cant wait. The package is called a stage 3 btw. Also got my shipping confirmation from power parts plus so my bumper should be here friday. My sprocket is en route from rocky mtn. atv and my plug is coming also. -Looks like all the vendors I bought from are on the ball so far. Will update when I get the stuff, Happy riding guys. Jason....

#9 ·
Glad to hear about the positive feedback about atv galaxy,but I decided to go DR D instead of HMF...so I'm still shopping :banghead:ping

#10 ·
They sell Dr.D too.

#14 ·
No.

#15 ·
Update: Got the kit from ebay today. Everything looked great and im very pleased. Fast shipping too. Got the exhaust on and the filter kit. Now for the dobeck and the sprocket.

#16 ·
I ended up getting a DR D full system through my local dealer,should arrive tommorow,my pro design intake through RM,and fuel controler through Dobeck direct,Iprobly paid a few bucks more this route,but its the way I most was comfortable with.

#17 ·
i just got an axle from atvglaxy. called them to see if i got the axle today if it would ship out by tomorrow. he said order it now on the phone and it will ship out now. ups is picking up right now 5:46 pm... cool guy to deal with and gave me a better than ebay listed price. they will get more of my business for sure.

#19 ·
How much louder is this exhaust then the stock one? Looks like a good deal on the package might see if I can talk santa into bringing that to me!

#20 ·
You wont be sorry. Great seller. :thumbsup:

#21 ·
It is louder, how much is personal opinion but there is a quiet core you can buy if its too loud. Sounds great.

#22 ·
well i retract my previous post. i ordered the axle monday night he said it was being shipped right then. their store is 1 hour and 20 mins from my house, it should have been here tuesday. no show. i called the yesterday morning to get a tracking number. he said give me your name and the best number to reach you and i will call you back with the tracking number. i give him my cell number. they never called back. and the axle doesnt show up last night. to me that says oh boy we didnt ship it yet so now i cant give this guy a tracking number. now it is thanksgiving day and the back end of my quad is torn apart on the stand waiting to get the axle which also means no desert this weekend. :mad: :mad: :mad:

#23 ·
Man that sucks, I would have driven there and picked it up if I could.

#25 ·
Damn that sucks.

#26 ·
mike66 said:
There is a store on e bay offering HMF full system, pro design intake with k&N,and a dobeck for $660.Has anybody gone this route?I'm looking to do the three mods right now and this seems to be a great deal.I think sweetquads is offering this package for about $ 50 less,but I have herd alot of negative things lately about them.I would appreciate any feedback as to where to purchace.

Thanks Mike
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HMF-...002QQitemZ120058307006QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

then the pro design is 100 more

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.