Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live east of Raleigh NC and all of my riding buddies have dissapeared. I am looking to connect with anyone and any amount of people to go riding. I am only about 45 minutes from Busco Beach I would love to get a group of people together and go riding. If interested let me know.
Semper Fi

·
VALVE DROPPER
940 Posts
You need to get up with 09RappySE over on MR... He lives in VA but rides out a busco alot... Otherwise, we'll see you out at busco when the racing starts this year...

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
I live in the Jacksonville / Maple Hill area. I ride all the mx tracks around here, always had Busco in the back of my mind to ride at one day but I usually practice tracks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I have friends that ride all the time, but they have those 4x4's with lifts, and all they want to do is cross lakes and stuff like that. I actually just sold my Raptor 660, and got a YFZ450r 09, and I just finished getting it all set up with pipe, intake, FI controller, and skids. I am just trying to get together with others who ride sport quads so it will be more fun. I have tons of trails around my house I have been riding, but I really want to get out and check out some of the parks around here. Busco is the closest to me as I live just outside of Wilson, NC. I am willing to drive further, I actually have been wanting to go to Hatfield McCoy trails also. And to answer your question Dale, I got out of the corps in 07, and I work for the State now. Maybe we can all meetup somewhere and ride. And I know, what am I doing on a Raptor forum with a YFZ, I have already tried several times on YFZCentral to get people together with no luck. Hope to see you guys soon as the weather is nice. Let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts