Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
gosh....if they were really $2900 I would buy them all and re-sell them!

D

·
0 Posts
a buddy of mine lost money of ebay shit like that, I slapped him sideways and told him hes an idiot. Just report him to ebay.

·
Registered
24 Posts
there just selling a portion of there atvs they have in stock

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
iroinc49270 said:
^^ Who is this guy, are you kidding? This is :bs:
Look at the other items he is selling. Hey a Rhino for 2,900 and a bunch of other stuff for... Yup 2,900 ::)

·
Registered
97 Posts
iroinc49270 said:
If you know anything about E-Bay, then you know you'd better read the description very closely! Condition says USED. Description says new. Way too many discrepancies besides the obvious price joke.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
did u guys report him? i did,just in case.. can't hurt.. :thumbsup:
and i sent him an email, told him the FBI is at his front door, not to go home :grin_nod:

·
Registered
767 Posts
NICK said:
did u guys report him? i did,just in case.. can't hurt.. :thumbsup:
and i sent him an email, told him the FBI is at his front door, not to go home :grin_nod:
I have reported that tool a dozen times, I've given up. ::)

·
Registered
224 Posts
I thought it was a great deal. I am the one bidding on it ::) HA HA YA RIGHT! You would have to be a stupid mo fo to bid on a scam like that. That guy should be :rocket:

·
Registered
665 Posts
youn need to play his game for a little but, like ask a shitload of questiuons, etc, and make this prick think hes got you, and than tell himm fukk off, yeah if i were superman i would be through the screen and around his throat fast but cant do it, wish i could HATE SCAMMERS

1 - 15 of 15 Posts