1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I was gonna post a potato that looks like a rock!! Anyone interested before I post it for $250 buck??? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
fullthrottleSE said:
h0tr0d18 said:
I was gonna post a potato that looks like a rock!! Anyone interested before I post it for $250 buck??? :lol: :lol:
Yeah.. I'll take it off your hands to $200 :lol:
8)If you cover shipping it's all yours :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Damn!!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
e-bay seems to be a magnet for all that are stupid !! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I really need to make a full time job out of selling!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
dberry367 said:
I really need to make a full time job out of selling!
My aunt sells shit on ebay that she buys at yard sales and thrift store and makes about $5000 extra dollars a month doing it. She just gets up Friday and Saturday mornings early and hits yard sales and then thrift store but I guess you gotta know what your buying and what it will sell for when buying like that.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i still have yet to find any real steals on ebay for the 700 want skids for it but just to cheap to buy outright i guess!! there is a jardine full system on there for the 700 for like 150 i saw the other day

·
Registered
259 Posts
I did find a good deal on my skids off ebay. Only paid 60 dollars and I figured they would just be some offbrand skid but turned out to be gytr. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
sometimes people can be stupid on here and get carried away with bidding. I found a set of full roller rockers for a big block chevy on ebay that i wanted for a 468 that i was building they were on a rear engine dragster for 100 passes thought. Thats alot of pounding on them but i thought if i could get them for 75 bucks i would get em. They ended up going for $265 and you can buy a brand new set identical for $230 :lol: Too many suckers on there thats for sure.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
I'm a sucker! I broke my throttle and was in a hurry so I bought a used one on Ebay for $50.00. Then found out they're $45.00 at the dealership. My bad but a good lesson learned. :mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.