Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Drift HD170 camera as a gift. What is a good editing software to use?

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody?

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I was told final cut pro was good but i havn't really looked into it yet. I just got a gopro camera my self so i'll be editing my videos to.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pinnacle Studio is pretty powerful. I've used it to edit alot of ride vids..

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any of those free? If I can get something decent for free that's what I'd like to do

·
Registered
55 Posts
I haven't seen many video software editing packages that are free.. There was one on Linux, but I can't remember the name..

The one thing I liked about Studio was for about $110 you had everything you needed, vs spending $500 and up on Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.. (Oh, and they do release updates, and upgrades are offered at a discount usually)

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
nagel is there any thing thats a kinda basic since I don't think I need any thing to fancy. where in New Joisey are you? I'm trying to find some more spots that are a little closer but most of the places are shut down, NJORVP closed, Florence right next to the turnpike bridge closed, and the woodbine pits were closed last year it sucks.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I have a sweet editing program called cyberlink powerdirector 8. You can have it if you want. Just PM me your email address and I'll send it to you along with some passcodes. ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Windows movie maker is basic, and i think free..

Studio is easy, but has more features.. (fades, swipes, transitions, etc)

Where do I ride? I'm in NW joisey.. Do some riding in PA coal fields, and some on local private land.. theres about 60 acres behind my house thats private (not mine) but got the ok from the owners. Otherwise its racing XC, or Whitehaven, PA.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a sweet editing program called cyberlink powerdirector 8. You can have it if you want. Just PM me your email address and I'll send it to you along with some passcodes. ;)
You have a pm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts