Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My build will be 100% complete by Thursday latest. Then I have 500 miles to drive to have Eric tune it Friday afternoon. I've heard he's great at tuning the 700's. Just one question is his dyno stingy or does it give good numbers? Anyway glad he's doing it instead of Walsh here in Florida as they don't have lots of 700 xp. They did do a decent job though on the old 734 build but believe it coulda been better. I hear Eric is the go to guy on the east coast. I'm hoping to see 80hp wish ne luck y'all. I built the engine myself. The first quad engine I've done. Hope I didn't screw nothing up,lol.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll let all y'all know pricing I'm expecting 175-225 tops but could be wrong I'll post for sure pricing when done k

·
Registered
240 Posts
Good Luck Spider I'm sure your build is at least 80hp on any dyno... I've read alot of good things about EHS so you should be in good hands. My guess would be 84hp and 60+ ft lbs of torque.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should have DL give you a base map, then make your runs on any dyno. Send him your run files and he will make the adjustments to your map. He tuned both of my builds from 3000 miles away;)
I have a DL map at home in Ohio but forgot the damn laptop. Plus I wanna see the numbers lol.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good Luck Spider I'm sure your build is at least 80hp on any dyno... I've read alot of good things about EHS so you should be in good hands. My guess would be 84hp and 60+ ft lbs of torque.
That'd be awesome if so. I've also heard good things about Eric that's why I'm going to him. They say well some say he's best on the east coast at tuning the 700. So I hope they're right. I know some of his builds are quick as hell.

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Eric's dyno is stingy...but I think you will be where you want to be.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's what's up I'd love to see 80hp he tuned your 734 right.

·
Registered
71 Posts
That'd be awesome if so. I've also heard good things about Eric that's why I'm going to him. They say well some say he's best on the east coast at tuning the 700. So I hope they're right. I know some of his builds are quick as hell.
He can make the adjustments while you are at the dyno. Takes 10 mins. with a laptop and a wireless connection and a phone call.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Eric has tuned my bike several times and has always done a great job...
I'm already confident that it'll be my best tune so far.

·
VALVE DROPPER
940 Posts
No offense to DL, but Eric is quite capable of tuning your bike without help from 3000 miles away... No need for a laptop or wireless connection... PC3 or PC5 or mothephuckin doebeck, Eric will tune that shit like a damn piano bro...

Spider, for gods sake, don't drive 500 miles to EHS and ask him to let somebody 3000 miles away tune the bike off his dyno...

·
Registered
71 Posts
No offense to DL, but Eric is quite capable of tuning your bike without help from 3000 miles away... No need for a laptop or wireless connection... PC3 or PC5 or mothephuckin doebeck, Eric will tune that shit like a damn piano bro...

Spider, for gods sake, don't drive 500 miles to EHS and ask him to let somebody 3000 miles away tune the bike off his dyno...
Any local dyno will work lol.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Then why did you get your parts from HDD? Did Ehs have any of the parts that HDD hooked you up with or the head work HDD offered? Just sayin:)
Daniel and I are friends. He did head I bought 778 kit from TQS Daniels maps are for about 4,000 ft I don't live that high up. EHS is about same elevation I ride at but it's hard to tune a bike without a dyno I think. If I lived on west coast DL would most likely tune it.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts