Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if any of you guys have one of these carbs on your raptor and if its worth it? Im getting tired of messin with the stock carbs and hear the elderbrock is not so finniky. thanks John

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
my riding buddy just put one on his Z400, the thing is a work of art! he had problems with the stock carb because of all the work he was done. carb worked like a champ! gave it so much more power he ended up burning out the valves(his fault). he says well worth the 500$

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
dnmac said:
Was wondering if any of you guys have one of these carbs on your raptor and if its worth it? Im getting tired of messin with the stock carbs and hear the elderbrock is not so finniky. thanks John
there was a great discussion on this very topic not too long ago, do a little searching. you will find they are not well liked for the rappys

·
Registered
441 Posts
I seriously spent a day and a half trying to get it tuned in. Then when I had it fairly close, my Raptor didn't have near the power as it normally did with the stock jetted carbs. Thats the only real reason I bought it was to try and gain some more power.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts